- Provide 12 men from South Atlanta/Lakewood 6 weeks of intense instruction, focused extensively on job readiness, character development, and skills training.
- Provide promised entry-level job placement with pre-determined companies.
- Utilize the key learnings and best practices from the pilot to expand the program to more participants.
Click here to watch a video about Greater Works
We need your help to bring more job opportunities to men in South Atlanta. Our initial budget for the pilot project is $20,000, which will cover:
- Project trainers
- Office and classroom space
- Training materials and supplies
- Administrative support
As stated in my previous post (click here to read), "banning the box" will assist a lot of returning citizens, but that's not the total solution to lowering the recidivism rate and improving the lives of men and families in our communities. We're going to equip these men to be godly employees, husbands, fathers, and community leaders.
Please click here to support us in bringing jobs to South Atlanta. Your tax-deductible contribution will assist us in this much-needed effort.
We thank you in advance for your support!