- The share of U.S. businesses with less than 20 workers was 97.9%
- Produced nearly 50% of non-farm GDP
- Represent 99.7% of all employer firms.
- Employ half of all private sector employees.
- Pay 42% of total U.S. private payroll.
- Generated 63% of net new jobs over the past 17 years.
- Produce 16 times more patents per employee than large patenting firms.
- Financial: mission driven entrepreneurs have the opportunity to create jobs that bring immediate, tangible financial support to families and those they support.
- Social: You have the opportunity to positively leverage your influence for the benefit of your target community through your business relationships, including customers, employees, suppliers, partners, and the broader community in which you operate.
- Spiritual: As you grow and are able to hire additional employees, you can create an atmosphere of discipleship whereby people receive a daily impact of a spiritually-empowering and development environment.
So if God called you into business, He wants your business to make a major impact in the world. Just seek His direction for the specifics and watch your business do more than all you could ask, think, or imagine.
 Sources: http://sbecouncil.org/about-us/facts-and-data/ and https://www.sba.gov/sites/default/files/FAQ_March_2014_0.pdf