You may be waiting on your breakthrough, but the flip side is that your breakthrough could be waiting on you. Here's a few questions to ask yourself as you wait:
- What is the first thing God wants me to do with the money?
- What ideas has God given to me to help other people?
- How much money do I need specifically to launch and execute the idea?
- How will you grow the investment that God gives you? (which means your focus needs to be on producing not just consuming)
- How much do you really need to live on comfortably? (which means the rest is overflow to be used to serve others)
- What long-term financial plans do I have that will have a multi-generational impact?
Are you a blessing bottleneck?
We Christians must become more intentional about switching our focus from being blessing consumers to distributors. The truth of Matthew 6:33 has to become an unshakable reality that we live by. God wants to flow through you, and He will do it while taking care of you and your needs.
As we move further into 2014, God is going to invite you into profitable opportunities that are connected with helping other people. However, if you have a selfish perspective or are wrestling with fear/anxiety you will miss these opportunities because you will be blinded by the money. Don't be blinded by your own needs. Allow God to be God and trust Him to supply your provision as you submit to His plans.
What are your thoughts? Leave your comments below...